There are several beautiful hotels in Ireland to choose from, I have browse the web for you and found some that I really like, so I hope you like them too.
The Ritz-Carlton Powers-court (5 Stars)This hotel is absolutely beautiful! If I were looking for luxury in Ireland, this is where I would stay.
It is located on Ireland’s beautiful east coast in Wick-low County. As you can see from the photo at the right, the Ritz-Carlton Powers-court is situated in woodlands with a lovely golf course. Its opulent rooms have amazing amenities:
- Marble baths
- Rain forest showers
- Large floor-to-ceiling windows with beautiful views
- Sitting areas
- Free WI-Fi.
an exercise room, a state-of-the-art thermal suite and 20 treatment rooms, 2 private spa suites, and a breathtaking 66 ft pool, lit with Swarovski crystals. If you love to play golf, that is the place to stay.
Not to be left out, the "Gordon Ramsey at Powers-court" restaurant earned 4 of 5 stars.
Address: Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Phone:+353 1 274 8888
Price: Starts at $253 per night
O' Callaghan Alexander Hotel (4 Stars)
- National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square
- National Museum of Natural History
- National Library of Ireland
The 4 star property features a crisp, clean design with features demanded by the modern traveler:
- An Irish bar/lounge to meet fellow travelers
- 24 hour room service
- Hot & cold breakfast buffet
- Fitness facility
- Business center with small meeting rooms with modern AV equipment
- Wireless Internet access throughout the property (charge)
Address: 41-47 Fenian St, Co. Dublin 2, Ireland
Phone:+353 1 607 3700
Price starts at $ 107 per night
Best Western Plus Academy Plaza Hotel (3 Stars)
- Writers' Museum
- Temple Bar and its lively nightlife
Best Western Plus Academy Plaza Hotel also offers
- WIFI (complimentary)
- 24 hour manned front desk with currency exchange
- Hotel Brasserie where you can get a refreshing drink after a long day of exploring
- Room Service during limited hours
Address: 10 - 14 Findlater Place, off upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 817 4141
Price: Starts at $97 per night
Glenogra TownhouseIf you prefer amore homely atmosphere, then this family-run guesthouse is a great place to stay. Close to the Royal Dublin Society and many foreign embassies, Glenogra Townhouse is also a short stroll from Dublin City Center and surrounded by great restaurants and authentic Irish bars.
The Glenogra Townhouse has some of the creature comforts of a hotel as well as all of the charm and high-quality personal treatment you associate with an Irish guesthouse.
Address: 64 Merrion Road | Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 668 3661
Price: Starts at $ 64 per night