Saturday, May 12, 2012

Brazilian Food

Brazilian food is absolutely delicious, I say this, not just because I was born there, but because of the unique nature and flavors that are found there.

Brazilian cuisine has a large variety of food. They love lots of natural ingredients such as vegetables and fruits as well as cheese and bread. Breakfast does not generally include bacon or eggs, rather they will have fruits, cheese and french bread and a cup of hot milk with a little coffee.


I have enjoyed food from all over the world - love Italian, French, Spanish cuisine as well as Chinese and Japanese. Well, I guess I love cuisines around the world. I just can not take something extremely spicy and you will only find that in the North of Brazil.


Much like the Italians, Brazilians will have many cafezinho ( small coffee) through out the day.

Tell you more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment